shared this story
from The News And Times.
|Michael_Novakhov shared this story from Business Insider.|
- The coronavirus may have spread through bathroom drains in a high-rise building in Guangzhou, China, a new study found.
- Researchers have detected the virus in human feces before.
- Now scientists think virus-laden feces particles could travel upward through an apartment building’s plumbing after a person flushes a toilet.
- But only certain conditions make this scenario possible, like poor ventilation.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In February, three families in a high-rise building in Guangzhou, China, tested positive for the coronavirus. They didn’t know each other, didn’t live on the same floor, and hadn’t come into contact.
Michael Novakhov – SharedNewsLinks℠